Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Heaven on Earth!

Yesterday we went to the most beautiful little town in Switzerland called ST MORITZ. Tressa has family who lives there and I was lucky enough to tag along and experience this beautiful mountain town. Everyday I see and experience new things...and new places and ask myself if there could possibly be anything more picturesque and beautiful?! Switzerland everyday continues to surprise me and everyday she is more beautiful to me. I wish there was a way to photgraph every little thing I see so I can share them with everyone but it would never be the same without being able to share the feelings and emotions felt while in each different place. The mountains were so green and each little house so unique. Everyday I pinch myself several times, a bit afraid I will wake up from this incredible dream. I am so blessed to be able to have this opportunity and I look forward to each and every moment ...as they all inspire me in ways I would never be able to be inspired anywhere else.

Thank you Rachel for the BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!!





One of Tressa's relatives is a Pastry Chef and owns an amazing little PASTICCERIA (pastry shop) that is seriously Heaven on Earth! I have been so overwhelmed with how beautiful and amazing not only Switzerland and its scenery is, but now having seen the pastries!! Every thought of diets and calorie counting quickly left my mind as I struggled...seriously struggled with the decsion of which one to choose!! We must have stood there for atleast 15 minutes in front of the display case...drooling...so indecisive and wondering what to choose first! The woman standing behind the counter, who spoke absolutely no English, stood there and giggled at us the entire time.





After some lunch and a little bit more wandering around the town...we piled in our mini car and traveled about 3 hours down a very curvy curvy Swiss Mountain road home. What a Perfect day!!







2 comments:

eyre blog said...

Yes, yes, yes! You rock the blog world. It looks SO pretty over there. keep the stories coming

Blake and Meg said...

Oh my little sherry ellsworth! If only your English teacher could have read your blog... you would have never needed my help! I absolutley LOVE reading about your adventures. You describe them so eloquently and it's as though I'm with you. I give your blog an A++!!