Seriously! I don't know how much longer I can keep this up....and my car is just a little audi! How do all the big car people do it??! It looks like me and my bike are going to be spending some quality time together!
Friday, June 20, 2008
My Friend Chad first introduced me to this guy Matt whose video he found on You Tube. He goes all over doing this random dance and gets it on film. Recently...Stride Gum decided to sponsor him and he continues traveling the world doing his dance in fun, random and unique places. My "LIST" contains all sorts of specific things I want to do in different parts of the world and I've been blessed to have had the opportunity to accomplish many of them. I don't have a unique dance...but who can say they've done a cartwheel on the Great Wall of China?? or gone Skydiving in Hawaii?? or gone scuba diving along the Great Barrier Reef off the Coast of Australia? Hmmm.... Still though, I want to be MATT!
Posted by Sherry at 10:54 PM
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Just a few reasons why I love SHAR
* Her Laugh...So addicting and will brighten anyone's day!
* Her strong determination.
* Extremely thoughtful. She is always doing something for her family and friends.
* Loyal. She is a VERY loyal friend.
* AMAZING Cook. This girl should open a restaurant. French toast, Spaghetti, Cookies, BREAD just to name a few.
The list could go on and on! Happy Birthday Shar the Star....I'm excited to see where Life will take you this coming year. Here's to lots more fun and adventures!!
Posted by Sherry at 9:48 PM
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
My little Brother is 19!
What I love most about Little "Rano"
- His strong Determination and STUBBORNESS..How else
can one make it through BOOTCAMP?!
- His constant kisses, hugs and "I love you Sherry" 's
- His Strong Testimony
- His Passion for anything OUTDOORS especially hiking. I can't wait
to go with you Randal!
- He can define just about any word you throw at him
- He has a hollow leg. Sooo not fair. Where does all the food go? Seriously!
And much much more. I love you Randal Johannes Ellsworth. I'm excted to see where this year and life will take you next!
Posted by Sherry at 2:27 PM
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Friday, June 6, 2008
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Monday, June 2, 2008
Happy Anniversary to one of the cutest couples I know. Your relationship inspires me and gives me hope that fairy tales maybe really can come true! I love you both very much!
(This isn't what they really look like by the way...I just couldn't resist not posting some of our MAC Photobooth fun fun!)
Posted by Sherry at 1:15 PM
Do I really Look like her? I've lost count of how many times people have told me how much I look like Jordin Sparks. Last week at work, 3 different people randomly came up to me and asked me if anyone had ever told me that I looked like Jordin Sparks. A co worker even came to me that same week and said..."I finally know who you remind me of! It has been killing me for weeks! You look like Jordin Sparks!"
Posted by Sherry at 12:59 PM