Thursday, December 20, 2007

BON VOYAGE!!!

Where in the world is Sherry Lynn Ellsworth?!?? Sometimes even I can't keep up with myself! Monday I was in Dallas...Today I am in Virginia...and tomorrow morning I fly to Florida where I will be boarding a cruise ship bound for a 7 day relaxing Christmas adventure to the Western Caribbean. I am so excited and it will be a memorable holiday spent with Scott, Stin and Luci Hansen....and it will be warm!!! Life couldn't possibly get any better than this. =)

2 comments:

Sine family said...

I was peeking at your blog (some may call it stalking but I call it peeking) and I was delighted to see that you had added our family blog to your links. How exciting. Last time you were in town I was going to ask you if I could add your link to mine but I wasn’t sure if our friendship had reached that level yet. I’m excited to see that it has. Now I can peek (not stalk) whenever I want. Have fun in the sun. I keep the snow company for you.

Blake and Meg said...

Come back to Dallas! We miss you!