Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Things About Me

I've been TAGGED a bazillion times on Facebook so I thought I'd just put it on here being that I haven't updated this BLOG in for for forever.

1. I LOVE to travel. I have a list of all the places I want to go to in the world and the list keeps growing! I have been to more countries than I am years old and have several more countries left to visit in my lifetime. I'm currently planning a trip to Israel with my sister Krissy and I'm headed to South America next year to get Lindsay! I LOVE TO TRAVEL!!!

2. I HATE mushrooms. HATE THEM.

3. I count my gulps when getting a drink at the drinking fountain. I also count my steps when walking or going up and down stairs.

4. I was on Sesame Street when I was a little girl.

5. I love tropical Fish. I once had a 180 gallon salt water fish tank but had to take it down when I packed up my life and left for Europe. I even went to the National Salt Water Aquarium Conference in Washington DC one year. Yes..I'm a nerd, I know.

6. I love SNORKELING and Scuba Diving. The Ocean fascinates me and scares me at the same time. My greatest Scuba Diving adventure was off the coast of Australia along the Great Barrier Reef. A few years ago I even got in a shark cage with my dad and a few friends in Hawaii....Sharks swimming all around us... IT WAS UNREAL!

7. I'm very easily distracted. My dad'a nickname for me is A.D.D.

8. I'm a NETFLIX Junkie. It's a little pathetic how excited I get to see the red envelope in the mailbox.

9. I love doing JIgsaw Puzzles. I'm currently working on a 1000 piece puzzle of New York City.

10. I LOVE Sushi. If I could eat Sushi everyday for all 3 meals I would. YUMMY. Japan is still on my list of places to go.....someday.

11. I play the piano. I haven't really played that much in a while, which I regret....but did the whole practicing 3 hours a day thing and competed and blah blah blah.

12. I'm addicted to Diet Coke

13. I have my Concealed Weapons Permit

14. I am in LOVE with the MOON. I have been since I was a little girl. I named the moon Telly and I've been in LOVE with it ever since!

15. I love crunchy crushed ice.

16. I am a Dallas Cowboys Season Ticket Holder. I LOVE football.

17. I'm extremely afraid of the dark and I WILL NOT watch any Horror movies.

18. I have not read any of the books in the Twilight Series and am not planning to do so anytime soon. Sorry all you TWILIGHT FREAKS!!!

19. I went skydiving in Hawaii with good friends. UNFORGETTABLE experience. My stomach landing brings lots of laughter to all those who watch the video.

20. My favorite color is Pink.

21. I have an insanely good memory. I remember every little detail, situation, story. I also NEVER forget a face.

22. I like putting things together...being creative and making things. I can be pretty crafty when I can find the time or focus to do it. I once took a wood shop class with one of my best friends and I built a coffee table. It was awesome!

23. I love the smell...after it rains.

24. I am Terrified of Snakes, ALL rodents (especially Rats), and BEES!!! I'm getting goosebumps and anxious just even thinking about them!!!

25. I was detained at the BOSTON Airport for saying BOMB. Long Story.... Maybe for a future post?? =)

3 comments:

Carolina said...

Yay...you posted something!!
I totally forgot that you were a really great piano player!!

Do you remember when you took me to eat ice cream when we came for your quince???

{autie} said...

You're so fun! I loved getting a call from you, though short and sweet. miss you times ten!

Nisha said...

puzzles, piano, crushed ice, horror movies - me too!! Fun to find new commonalities :) I want to see you on Sesame street and the skydive land!!!