Sunday, June 5, 2011

Africa

AFRICA. One of the most incredible experiences of my life. I really don't know where to begin, it's quite overwhelming actually.

We were able to spend some time with the Maasai people of Tanzania. Such beautiful and strong people fighting to keep their culture and traditions alive. I can't take credit for any of these pictures. I stole them all from my personal photographer...My very talented sister Krissy. I'm still trying to sort through a billion pictures! Hopefully I'll get them up before my next trip!! =)















2 comments:

Kelly and Lindsay said...

WOWWW.. So cool!! Definitely a totally different experience than I had in Ghana that's for sure! I hope someday I can go there though. That looks amazing. Excited to hear about it :)

Tobias said...

That is Awesome!!! I would love to see the Country! It is good to see that you are still living it up!