Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Brother Randal

I have so much to write about and share...especially with all the fun and adventures we have had the past 4 days here in Barcelona, Spain but my thoughts have been constantly with my little brother Randal. I just wanted to publically share the love, respect and admiration I have for that kid. For the past few months he has been in San Diego at Boot Camp...having joined the Marines this year. I have missed him but am excited to see him after having accomplished one of the biggest goals in his life. I love you Randal Johannes Ellsworth and can't wait to give you a great big hug at your graduation next month! Here is a picture of him that we were able to find online...he isn't our little Randal with his nose in the books anymore!!

1 comment:

TCM said...

Hi...how are you there.?