Friday, June 20, 2008

My IDOL

My Friend Chad first introduced me to this guy Matt whose video he found on You Tube. He goes all over doing this random dance and gets it on film. Recently...Stride Gum decided to sponsor him and he continues traveling the world doing his dance in fun, random and unique places. My "LIST" contains all sorts of specific things I want to do in different parts of the world and I've been blessed to have had the opportunity to accomplish many of them. I don't have a unique dance...but who can say they've done a cartwheel on the Great Wall of China?? or gone Skydiving in Hawaii?? or gone scuba diving along the Great Barrier Reef off the Coast of Australia? Hmmm.... Still though, I want to be MATT!

2 comments:

Michelle Cox said...

We had so much fun watching that video! Awesome! Then I had to see his website and watch everything else. I loved it!

Nisha said...

So random and crazy! I wonder how long it took to create that 4 1/2 minute video.