Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Randal!


My little Brother is 19!

What I love most about Little "Rano"

-  His strong Determination and STUBBORNESS..How else
can one make it through BOOTCAMP?!

-  His constant kisses, hugs and "I love you Sherry" 's

-  His Strong Testimony

-  His Passion for anything OUTDOORS especially hiking.  I can't wait
to go with you Randal!

-  He can define just about any word you throw at him

-  He has a hollow leg.  Sooo not fair.  Where does all the food go?  Seriously!

And much much more.  I love you Randal Johannes Ellsworth.  I'm excted to see where this year and life will take you next!

Happy Birthday.

3 comments:

eyre blog said...

YEAH HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the 19 year old!

Blake and Meg said...

Happy Birthday Randal!!!! Give him a hug from us!

Michelle Cox said...

Wow, happy birthday to Randal! I can't believe he's 19!

Thanks for the gelato tips, by the way. We decided to limit ourselves to one gelato trip a week, because the pennies add up so fast and I've been planning on what to get. I've been eyeballing that Stratciatella!!

We were at the park with the merry-go-round, but decided to make that a separate outing. Looks fun! I wish we were here at the same time!