Sunday, August 17, 2008

Beijing 2008 Olympics


I have been able to watch so much of the 2008 Olympic Games.  In the past I've either been traveling, or working a lot, or just not that into it I'm afraid but this year I've really been able to get really into it and I must say I have enjoyed it very much.  I've also really enjoyed the TiVo feature I have set up which has enabled me to fast forward through all the commercials or catch what I've missed  while I'm at work.  The inspirational stories of many of the athletes have sometimes brought me to tears and in my opinion....they should all get a medal for even just qualifying to go to the Olympics.  GO TEAM USA!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey lady! Thanks for your sweet comment. You are so awesome! I am surprised you are not actually in Beijing with all of your fun travels, but I am glad you can sit at home and relax for a bit. I am so proud of you and all that you do!

eyre blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
eyre blog said...

So London in 2012? what do you think?

lishalou said...

HI Sherri, It's Alisha Sell, (used to be Nelson) You knew me via Gina. I saw you on her blog and wanted to visit yours and say hi! It's good to see you on here! You are beautiful!