Saturday, August 23, 2008

NEw York, DC, and Babies!

I finally made it back east to meet my newest little ones and I seriously can't get enough of them! I've become quite the baby hog holding littles Lyla Joy and Lola Jane every second I get. I spent most of this week in fantastic NYC and then drove down to the DC area arriving late last night and will be here until Wednesday. What sweet blessings these little angels are and how lucky I am to be surrounded by such wonderful friends. Get excited for all sorts of fun pictures soon! Here's a teaser for now.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh SHerry what a great shot of these two twinkies. It is so fun to have you here.

Sherry said...

ha ha ha ha ha this is Kristi. Sherry you are not making a comment on your own blog!

Stephanie said...

You are soooo lucky to get to travel so much. Tell Kristi and Noah hi! Who is Lola???