Monday, September 29, 2008

20/20 Vision

I have been trying to get down to St George for months now to have my
dad check my eyes and with my work schedule and travels I just haven't had the
time.  A few weeks ago though, my almost crash into a pole (Sorry Sarah and Kelly) convinced me that I should make the time.  My cute Papi Lasered my eyes 7 years ago and my eyes are still perfect.  Looks like my almost encounter with the pole was just a case of tiredness, distraction, and dry eyes.  Regardless, I loved spending what felt like just a few hours with my old man.  I sure do love him...even if he is a Redskins Fan.  =)~

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love your Dallas Cowboys photo. We had a family reunion in Utah this summer and we drove past your dad's office. I was so excited. It made me miss you even more!

eyre blog said...

you look like a butterfly