Sunday, September 7, 2008

Football is Finally HERE!

Here we go!  Football season if FINALLY here and as I sit here watching the cowboys play on TV I can't help but feel incredibly happy and excited all at the same time.  My friend Kelly and I purchased our season tickets again earlier this year and it has been absolute torture waiting for the day that football finally starts up again.  Since we scored moving up the standby list, thanks to my cousin Jeff, we've been making the pilgrimage to Dallas every year attending 2 to 3 games a season and how incredibly fun it has been!   Not only do we get to see the "BOYS" play live...but we get to have some really fun times with my cousins Jeff and Brandy and their adorable little twins as well as the Brady Clan.  So FUN!

The other night Kelly and I were outside walking to the car when he looked at me and said..."Can you smell that?" With my nose stuffed up, due to some really annoying allergies, I really couldn't smell anything at all but he then added "It's the smell of Football in the air.  It is finally here."   We're off to Dallas on Friday for the first home game and  also a Monday Night Game against the the team we like to call the SEAGULLS...sorry Shar....The Philadelphia Eagles.  It is the last season for the Cowboys playing in Texas Stadium so the games will be memorable and a little sad...but don't worry...We already have our seats secured in the New Stadium!! =)  GO COWBOYS!!!

No comments: