Monday, November 10, 2008

It's a SHERRY FESTIVAL

Today was a fabulous day...A day filled with Sushi, Massages, Birthday Cake and a Sherry Festival. What is a Sherry Festival? I didn't know myself until tonight when I walked into the room and everyone was yelling "Sherry Festival! Sherry Festival! It's a Sherry Festival!" There were balloons all over the place and a perfect pink cake on the counter. I've been with my second family...my home away from home in Virginia these past few days and the Bday festivities were so perfect, memorable, THOUGHTFUL and fun. I was even serenaded by the very handsome and talented Anders on the BASSOON!


Am I really 28???!!!
Cute Kenz busting a move at the SHERRY FESTIVAL
Notice the SHERRY FESTIVAL sign below us....
The night ended with a classic Tate Facial complete with oatmeal, honey, egg whites and cucumbers of course!  

Thank you Hansen/Petersen Clan for an unforgettable night.  I love you all so much! 

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday! No I can't believe you're 28, that means I'm almost 28 and I can't have that!

eyre blog said...

i'm just jealous they got you this year. i am broken rib free too!

Jenni said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERRY! It's sounds like you had a fun birthday celebration! I'm glad because you deserve it! Thanks for keeping in touch with all of us BYUH buddies. You're great!