Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Stephens are back in Town!

BYU Hawaii was such a Happy and Wonderful time in my life. Some of my closest friendships to this day are with those I met back during that time. I have tried really hard to keep in touch with as many as I can and it is so fun to get together and reminisce about all the crazy times in Hale 5! Kristi Babcock Stephens, her husband Nate and their 4 sweet children moved back to Utah after having been in Arizona for school for a few years. We all got together at my friend Heather's house and how fun it was to catch up and chase after new little ones.


Kristie's Joel and Heather's Sicily 
We are already trying to set them up!! ;)


2 comments:

Kaci Griffin said...

Oh my Gosh!!!! I finally found your blog again and what a treasure! I miss how everyone comes in and out of Utah. I hope we will be back in Utah again some day. That is so awesome you were able to see Heather and Kristy!

Unknown said...

Gosh! I miss all of you! When do you guys ever come visit the Bay Area?! I can't go to Utah anymore, the 2004's 6-month snow scared the heck out of me. Kristy has 4 kids already! holy cow! She's GOOD! I can never catch up. Heather looks great with short hair. Miss Ya'all!