Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Things that make me SMILE

My beautiful and oh so talented friend, Carolina, inspired this post today. I really need to focus more on what makes me happy and smile in life NOW.

Here is a list of some things that are currently making me smile =)

1. Sushi/Movie/Girl's Nights
2. GLITTER TOES--Thanks ASH!
3. Pretzel Time Lemonade
4. Pandora Iphone App
5. Reading Old Journal Entries and Laughing at Myself
6. Reconnecting with Old Friends
7. Planning My Next Trip/Adventure
8. Holding and Loving and Kissing Babies
9. Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
10. Watching Reality TV show with my Cousins, who are also MyUpstairs Neighbors
What a sweet blessing it has been living with them...but I'll save that for another post! =)
11. Dallas Cowboys Season Tickets
12. IKEA
13. Netflix
14. DIET DR PEPPER with Cherry
15. My Mom's Cute Texts
oK OK. That'll do for now. =)

4 comments:

Natalia said...

I'm right there with you on most of those things (except for the dr. pepper, thats gross)

{autie} said...

Come Over!

Nisha said...

Usually, I really like Pretzel Time Lemonade too, but the last time I got it, it was SO GROSS! Maybe they mixed it up that day, but it made me never want to get it again.

Carolina said...

Where in the heavens have I been? I totally thought I had you on my reader...and I didn't and because you used to hardly ever post, I thought you just weren't posting! I feel like a horrible (blog) friend!!

I love that my posts inspired you! I love that you're thinking about the things you love...they always bring a smile to my face!!

Aaaand...cherry dr. pepper rocks!!

lovedyourlist!!