Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New YEAR!

Kelly flew into town last minute and we (Scott, Stin, Kelly and I) were all invited to a "How to Host a Murder" Dinner. We each were given characters and it was set in a 1920's HOuse of Ill Repute. Stin and I had way to much fun with our wigs and Scott and Kelly both took home the prizes for best costume and best performance of their character. We had about 13 people all in all and it was a very fun way to ring in the new year!



I hope everyone wherever you all may be had a very happy holiday and I am excited to hear about all of your adventures in the coming year!!

3 comments:

A said...

What a fun time! I've ALWAYS wanted to host one of those parties... maybe someday! And, you can help me plan it since you have experience going on one! You look great in the wig and Kelly looks HOT in his "costume" too!! lol
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Blake and Meg said...

You guys have way too much fun! I'm glad you were able to find the flapper costume. You look fabulous!

eyre blog said...

OH MY GOSH! Why didn't i hear about this? You guys look great