Monday, January 21, 2008

IN-N-OUT

Last week I decided I had had enough of the cold and decided to head west for some good old Californian Sun!!! I also volunteered to pick up some computers for the Rose Foundation in San Bernardino and my little cousin Bruce...who isn't so little anymore! got married on Saturday and it all worked out perfectly! I got my wonderful cousin Jose to come along and it was good times cruisin down I-15 South making a quick stop in St George to see my parents who were there and then heading straight to the reception. Get excited for some road trip pictures, but for now...how can any road trip to California ever be complete without a stop
at the ever so tasty IN-N-OUT!

Oh how I crave their ever so naughty cheeseburgers and fries! My Uncle Julio treated us after the wedding and even though I was already full with wedding food and cake, I had no problem making room for this deliciously greasy/bad for you meal!!!
Here's to IN-N-OUT!!!

Cmon....how can you resist this?? You know you want one. =)

2 comments:

Blake and Meg said...

oh my goodness!!! I'm salivating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A said...

i do want one... mmmmm yummy! it was fun to hang out with you and kathryn tonight... i like her. it was a very much needed get away!!