Sunday, January 27, 2008

A New Favorite!

In Huntington Beach, where we spent the afternoon shopping, we came across a restaurant which has become one of my new absolute favorites!  It is called BJ's RESTAURANT and not only did I scarf down both their BBQ Chicken Salad and a slice of their famous deep dish buffalo chicken pizza but just about died when the waiter brought out BJ'S FAMOUS PIZOOKIE!!!  
For those of you who don't know what a Pizookie is, I highly recommend you find out!  It is a fresh out of the oven cookie baked in a skillet with scoops of vanilla ice cream on top.  It was enough for the 5 of us to share, but I was secretly wishing there was just one spoon and I was the one 
holding it!  My dear friend Megan spoiled Kelly and I while we were down in Dallas for the last Cowboys game with her own version of the Pizookie. I've made up my mind that I am either going to have to petition they build a BJ's here in Utah or I might just have to fly Megan out here because I crave this sinful dessert at least twice a day!!   

2 comments:

Blake and Meg said...

Blake, Molly and I will just come live with you!!!!! Deal??

Lauren Perry said...

Shut up! I LOVE BJ's! I worked there all through high school! It was such a blast and I seriously gained like 15 lbs working there, lol.