Saturday, February 2, 2008

What's Next?



I'm finally getting settled, sort of, we'll see how long it lasts!  ANYWAYS!  I just had to share my excitement over my latest purchase.  I feel all grown up now having just yesterday bought myself the coolest bright red couch and the cutest little black table!  It is so weird how such a simple thing can take on a whole new and interesting meaning.  I'm no longer running around in the dorms or "Hale's" at BYU HAWAII, or living with 3 other room mates in zoobie zone PROVO, Utah, nor am I being forced to cram me and my whole life in a room the size of anyone's closet!  It is my second day in my new house and it feels weird but so good.  These past six months living out of a suitcase have been adventurous and tiring.  I've learned a lot, met so many wonderful people, and experienced more than most people do in a lifetime.  So for today, I will take my fabulous splurges and mark them symbols of taking yet another step forward in life and as I sit on my new couch twiddling my thumbs... I can't help but ask myself, What's Next?

2 comments:

Sine family said...

So nice. where is home now? Can't wait to visit.

A said...

cute couch and table! like your new place :)