Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Love Wednesdays.

I love Wednesdays because once a Wednesday comes....you know your week is half way over.
The weekend is that much closer.  This week's Wednesday was lovely.

Today...

1.  Work went by fast.
2.  I had lunch with my mom.
3.  I made some exciting life changing decisions that I feel GREAT about.
4.  After a bit of phone tag, I finally got to talk to Kristi today.  What an inspiration she is to me!
5.  I got the best bear hug from my Dad.
6.  I went to dinner with Carolina.  I love Carolina and I love Cafe Rio!!
7.  American Idol and LOST are on tonight.  

Sigh...

Ya, it was a great Wednesday.


Next Wednesday I will be on a plane to the East Coast for a few days.

And then the following Wednesday...

I'll be on a plane to Boston and then to Moscow, RUSSIA!!!






 



3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am so jealous of all your travel. Especially to the East Coast. I miss all you guys!!

Natalia said...

I'm jealous

Sine family said...

Are you coming to NYC? If so when will you be here. We would love to see you and to play.
PS I no longer get texts to my phone. :(