Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Magical Day

For my Birthday this year I decided to be super random. SHOCKER!  =)
Anyways...I recruited my little sister and bought 2 tickets to California.  

Disney is doing a thing this year where you get in for free on your Birthday, so why not?  
Yes....We flew to Disneyland for the day!  We were in California for like 22 hours.  Disney gave me a pin to wear that said Happy Birthday Sherry so everywhere I went, every ride I got on and off, and even during the ride, I was wished a Happy Birthday!  

It was quick.  It was way to much fun.

My cousin Autie and her two kids picked us up at the airport and we went straight there.  It was a blast.   I wish I would have taken more pictures!!!   We were exhausted by the end of the day but made it to BJ's for their sinful Pizookie and just like that, I was 29.  

Wow I'm getting old.  Nothing like a trip to Disneyland to help me pretend that I'm still kinda young.  ;)

Thanks Autie for a wonderful day!!!

Love yoU!

My 2 A's--My cousin Autie and my little sister Ashley.
Max & Ivy
They were so GOOD!
Love them.

Ash and Ivy

Toy Story Fun FUn
This ride was crazy!

Classic Fishy Face
The "Opposites"





2 comments:

Carolina said...

Your birthday looked magical! How fun that you grabbed the day by the horns and did what made you happy! I love that randomness about you!

Oh and have I mentioned I'm so glad you're posting...you need to do it more often!

Nisha said...

Geeeeeeees girl! You know how to celebrate!