Wednesday, November 18, 2009

NYC Quickie

So I guess I didn't take as many pictures as I thought I had while in NYC this past weekend...but here is one of my favorites.  Sweet little McKay insisted that he take a picture of us and this is the result!

Here's one Noah took....
Here's Lyla eating a delicious burger from the Shake Shack  
If you haven't eaten one of their mouthwatering burgers...you are seriously missing out!
Next time you are in New York, don't leave without going!!  It is one of the best
burgers I have ever eaten in my life! 

The weekend was perfect.  I didn't want to leave!  The cab driver, who was taking me to the airport to catch my flight home, had to hand me tissues I was so sad.  =(

Thanks for another amazing weekend Eyres

I sure do love you guys.




1 comment:

Carolina said...

I'm so glad that it went well!! I'm jealous...but I'll keep that to myself..haha!

Oh and your coat is precious, I love it!