Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thankful

I am so thankful for SO MANY THINGS. In years past on this blog I've tried to focus on all the many things I am grateful for during the month of November. Maybe this will get me blogging again! So today, I am really thankful for
Delta Airlines
who took me to Washington DC last week and who will be taking me
to California on Tuesday and then to NYC on Friday.

Thank you for the Delta Biscoff Cookies that I absolutley love, and for giving me the ENTIRE CAN of Cranapple Juice
and for always upgrading me
to First Class.
I love flying with you Delta =)

(Have you ever tried these?? They are AMAZING!)

5 comments:

Natalia said...

i LOVE those cookies!

Carolina said...

:(

I will only be grateful to Delta if it brings you HERE!!!!

Disneyland and NY? OMG...how fun for your birthday week!

Never had those cookies...guess I should fly delta and try them.

Jenni said...

Wow! You're such a world wide traveler! Sounds like fun!

Me said...

I agree. Delta is the best. And the cookies are great. have you tried the nutella like paste that the biscotti company makes? EVEN BETTER.

Oh... How I love Delta. I love the free upgrades as well. I'm jealous that you are traveling so much!!

Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.