Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

My BEAUTIFUL mother celebrates one more year of life today! I just put most of my pictures on a zip drive that I've misplaced (surprise, surprise) and this was the only one I could find.  
My dad and I were very sneaky this year and sent her to the East Coast for 10 days dedicated just for and only to her! At first she didn't want to take the time to leave...fearing that there was to much to do at home...but we convinced her it was all just going to have to wait! 
 I just wanted to publicly express my love for this woman.  She is an incredible example to me and to so many.  I love her for her tremendous amount of courage, Faith and her ability to make everything better.  From her "Momisms" to her cute laugh and her FAMOUS MAYAN TREASURE SALSA, my mom brightens everyone's day.  I can honestly say that I, along with many many others, are better people having her in our lives.

I love you Momma Bear!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

4 comments:

Lauren Perry said...

Hey Sher! we are going private on our blog now :) I need your email addy so that I can add you to my list! email me at wattybutt@hotmail.com (I am going to be deleting this email addy this week- so do it soon!)

Blake and Meg said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHER-MOM!!!! Make sure to give her the biggest hug and kiss for me! I love you!

Blake and Meg said...

PS... did you get my little treat in the mail??

nutrigina said...

ummm, hello...krissy looks JUST LIKE YOUR MOM!!!! wow. yeah, so we're the lucky ones that got to spend the day with her. it was so funny to see our moms be giddy little teenie-boppers. hilarious. they were feeding eachother german pancakes at my house in the morning... seriously they were crazy all day! :) i am so glad they had lots of laughs. they both need it! g.