Sunday, March 23, 2008

St Patrick's Day in NYC

St Patrick's Day in NYC was definitely a memorable one. There was a big parade and everywhere you looked people were wearing green. Thanks to Kelly, and the fabulous Green coat he bought me, I fit right in with the crowd. We even wore these big green and blue glasses I found in a dollar bin in Utah and just before I got on the subway to head for the airport...we had someone snap a picture of us. Thank you Noah, Kristi and McKay Eyre...my other family...for another unforgettable weekend! 


4 comments:

eyre blog said...

Noah looks great and nice cold sore kristi! I'm kinda sad you made you flight but hopefully we can get you back sooner than later. By the way can you come april 13-20th?

nutrigina said...

you amaze me! wow, it's a good thing you have a blog for me to stalk you... looks like you guys had a super fun week together!! hallelujah for the eyres...they know how to have fun. are you back in ut now? g

Blake and Meg said...

ok... so which hot dog is better, Costco or Central Park???

Michelle Cox said...

Hi there, Gorgeous! I just came across your blog when I did a google search on your mom's salsa. I'm a BIG FAN of it!! I was so excited to find your blog! Holy cow, you get to travel a ton! What fun! I love your new couch and table. They're very cool. I would love a new couch some day! So, where do you live?? You bought a house? Very exciting stuff!