Sunday, March 16, 2008

Magnolia Bakery




One of my favorite things about NYC is the FOOD!  I have never left the city without having tried something new that I leave craving more and more each day I'm away.  It is one reason I keep coming back to this wonderful city.  Everywhere you look there is a little restaurant and whatever food you are craving and from whatever part of the world from Cambodian to Mexican and Indian to Japanese...it is only one call away and almost all deliver!  This trip I finally made it to Magnolia Bakery.  I have been dying to try their cupcakes ever since I watched the gals on "Sex and the City" devour their Pink Cupcakes.  Noah, Kristi, McKay and I all worked our way down and tried a few different ones and they sure were tasty.  Sorry Tyler, but I totally went over my calories today! =(  Tomorrow I return home, but not without trying a few new places I've had my eyes on.  

1 comment:

Me said...

Here Sherry Lynn.... here is David's & my blog on cooking. I've bookmarked it to the Magnolia Bakery cupcake recipe.
Enjoy!
becca

http://tagskitchen.com/2007/11/07/the-magnolia-bakery-cupcake-recipe/