Monday, October 15, 2007

**DALLAS, TEXAS FUN FUN**

I said see you later to my family and flew to Dallas from San Diego where my dear friend Megan picked me up. I was able to meet her little Molly for the first time and she even let me hold her! And no tears!! Kelly got in a little bit after me so I let him rent the car and he drove out to Megan's to pick me up. It was SO good to see him after not haiving seen him for about 2 months! We then drove out to Jeff and Brandy's and were there just long enough to drop off our luggage and then we were out the door to the grocery store in preparation for our first Tailgating adventure!



This was my first game using my season ticket so it was super fun to see where we were at and the energy in Texas Stadium was unreal! Although the game didn't turn out the way we had hoped...we still managed to have a lot of fun and being with three Great Guys and being in the presence of America's team..what more coud a girl ask for?? The several ridiculous calls made by the Refs...the fact that we lost...and the heat I will admit didn't make the game super great...but the aweomse company..the NACHOS...and the drunken laughter did!

GO DALLAS COWBOYS! We'll see you next week when you defeat the Vikings!

2 comments:

Lauren Perry said...

You are sooo funny! I love that you love the Cowboys. :) Where are you off to next?? You are so lucky!

Sherry said...

Next stop Utah! =) for like a week....then to infinity and beyond!