Monday, October 22, 2007

Having TIRED and Missing MOLLY

Well...I've been in the USA for about 3 weeks now and I still feel like I am trying to catch up! I feel like a walking zombie half the time and even though I try, I can't use the jet lag excuse anymore! It has been so nice catching up with friends I haven't seen in a while and snuggling all my little ones! I was able to FINALLY meet cute, little, adorable MOLLY BRADY who is already 6 months while I was in Dallas last week! It was fun being with her parents Megan and Blake too...I miss our Pizza, Cheetoh and Oreo nights! I love and miss the Brady Bunch!






I couldn't stop taking pictures of this beautiful little girl...she was all smiles and I just couldn't get enough! I can't wait to see her..and her mom and dad of course...again!



1 comment:

A said...

she is so cute! you look good too!! your hair is cute :)