Monday, October 1, 2007

I'm OFF!


I just can't seem to stay put...Some things will never change! =) I am leaving beautiful Switzerland for a few weeks to spend time with friends and family, and to make a stop in Utah just long enough to swap out my summer clothes for winter clothes and fly back to Europe! Crazy, I know...but would you expect anything less from me??? Honestly!

Here is my itinerary for the next few weeks...

Octber 2nd: Wake up at 6 am. Leave the Apartment by 6:30 and walk twenty minutes to the train station. Take a train to Bellinzona and then catch a bus there that will take me straight to Milan, Italy for my flight! I arrive in New York at 2 o'clock in the afternoon and will catch a cab that will take me to Manhattan where Noah, Kristi and Baby McKay Eyre live.

October 5th: Take a Greyhound type bus from New York City to Washington D.C. and meet up with Scott and Stin and Gina and have all sorts of Fun Fun there.

October 10th: Fly to San Diego and meet up with my family for Marines Festivities.

October 13th: Fly to Dallas meeting up with Kelly there. Spend time with Jeff and Brandy and hopefully Blake and Megan?

October 14th: Dallas Cowboys vs. Patriots Football game at Texas Stadium. GO COWBOYS!!!!

October 15th: Flight to Salt Lake City

October 26th:
Flight back to Milan!

It will be a whirlwind adventure but one that I am very excited about. I hope to see as many of you as I can so answer your phones when I call!! =)

1 comment:

eyre blog said...

Yippy!!!! come on over!!!