Friday, October 5, 2007

Night Out in NEW YORK CITY!



It has been so fun spending time with Noah, Kristi and McKay here in New York City these past few days. I can't get enough of them! Tonight they surprised me and treated me to a McDonalds Chocolate Shake followed by tickets to Legally Blonde on Broadway! I LOVED IT! The music was fun...the dancing great and there was PINK everywhere...so how could I not??!! =)





What a sweet blessing it is to have such wonderful friends. I am so thankful for them and look forward to our next adventure!

2 comments:

A said...

Well, looks like you went without me... hope it was fun :)

.::JoSePhIne::. said...

Wow, My biggest dream ever is to fly to New York City.. how is it? is so great and fabulous as I always imagined???

Hugs :o)

very nice blog, I'll come visit you again, if you agree!

-Josephine-