Monday, October 8, 2007

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia

Sweet little Luci...Our Tubing Adventure started with a little splurge on matching PINK Crocs! I've always wanted some and my little sidekick spotted them the second we walked into the little store where you rented the tubes. When I saw that they had Pink ones and in my size...I was Sold!



The weather was amazing. I can't believe how warm it has been here for being Fall and October! Today it was close to 90 degrees!! Virginia is so beautiful and with all the changing colors...our relaxing tube ride was that much more beautiful. It took us about 2 and a half hours to make it down. So much fun!






After all the tubing down the Patomac river fun fun, we piled into the FORD EXCURSION and drove to Harpers Ferry for an incredible view..cemeteries and ghosts...family silliness and ice cream!! It was once again another great day with the Hansen/Peterson Family.





We've made countless memories together and I am looking forward to many more in the future. As I continue my quest searching for "Home" wherever that may be...I can't help but think I've already found it. =) I love you Scott, Stin, Mackenzie, Luci, Tate, and Anders!!!

No comments: