Sunday, October 28, 2007

JUMP on IT!

This past week we had a little fund raiser for The Rose Education Foundation at a place called Jump on It in Lindon, Utah. I was tired and didn't think I would jump, but they finally convinced me and I thought...WHY NOT??!!! I felt like I was eight years old but before I knew it I was having all sorts of fun remembering my trampoline days as a kid jumping around, doing knee flips, and BURNING LOTS AND LOTS OF CALORIES!!! My sweet friend Sharlynn was bouncing right along side me showing me up with her incredibly high toe touch. We had a blast and I really hadn't had that kind of fun in a very long time!




2 comments:

A said...

so fun! I took Ellie there on their "mommy and me" hour one Thursday... it was so fun... she loved it! sorry we could not make it to the Rose thingey..but looks like you had a good time.

Lauren Perry said...

how fun!!