Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am sitting on the couch watching the Dallas COWBOYS game with Kristi on my right and Scott on my left. What a wonderful day we had! I ate more than I should have...but isn't that a must on Thanksgiving day?? Stin and her mother cooked an amazing meal and I contributed a bit with some of my own family traditions with the ever so famous 7 layer Jello Salad and home made rolls. Thank you Grandma Ellsworth for the recipes! I love my cook book! My stomach still hurts from all the eating and laughing. After an amazing meal, we went to the movies and half of us went to August Rush and the other half went to Enchanted. After Movie Fun Fun we came home and stuffed ourselves some more with slices of banana cream pie, pumpkin pie, cherry cheesecake, apple pie, pecan pie...seriously! I have to have gained at least 10 pounds today!

As I sit and think of all the things I am thankful for my list keeps growing every year. No matter where I am in the world or where I am in my life I always find myself surrounded by a loving family, wonderful friends, and countless blessings.

Today I am thankful for Andy, Gina and sweet little Kaede Ashby for letting me stay with them in Maryland this past week and for all of Gina's Culinary Fun Fun.

I am thankful for the Hansen's...my home away from home...and all they do for me. I'm thankful for Noah, Kristi and McKay Eyre for traveling the lovely 4 hours on a bus to be here with us for Thanksgiving. What great friends they are and how blessed I am to have them in my life!

The list could go on and on but I hope everyone had a wonderful day spent with friends and family and Football. GO COWBOYS!!! =)

We were lucky enough to receive some pictures from the lady Krissy spent Thanksgiving dinner with. I thought I'd post a few pictures for all to see a little Turkey Love from all the way in Germany!!




No comments: