Wednesday, November 7, 2007

NOVEMBER: A Month of Giving Thanks

November is a month filled with Giving Thanks. Throughout this month I would like to make some posts expressing what I am thankful for that day. I will call them TITFs "Today I'm Thankful For" This may be a little tough for me though, because there is so much I am incredibly thankful for!

Today I am Thankful For the Eyres. Without them, life would be so BORING!! I am thankful for them letting me crash in their cool apartment in NYC, for sweet little McKay who always makes me smile, for the time they take out of their busy lives to make everyday so much fun, for ALWAYS being there for me through all the Highs and all the LOWS, for the countless memories we've made together and for all the many adventures soon to come. They've blessed my lives in so many ways and I will eternally be grateful for their love and sincere friendship. I LOVE you Noah, Kristi and McKay!

No comments: