Sunday, November 11, 2007

On top of the World

The first part of the Sherry Birthday Adventure started out with a stop at an office building on 5th Avenue in Manhattan. Noah and Kristi were in charge of the festivities for the day and all I was told was to bring a coat and wear some comfortable shoes. We got on the subway to what was going to be our first stop when I heard Noah speak up loudly to the crowded subway car announcing that it was my birthday and if everyone would please join in singing Happy Birthday to me. I was so embarrassed! By the time I got over that little shocker, we were 60 floors up in the sky looking at the most breathtaking view of the city I'd ever seen.






Next stop...I had no clue but I sure was excited to find out!

Stay tuned for more Sherry Birthday Adventure Fun....

2 comments:

Blake and Meg said...

I love your pictures... I wish I could be on top of the world with you!!!

nutrigina said...

dang, girl! what a fun birthday adventure they took you on!! that building looks like it is ready to fall down...at first i thought you decided to climb down the fire escape ladder. woah. i love that you got to spend your special day with such great friends in SUCH a FUN city!! you rock! g