Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sushi and Candles

What a perfect ending to a perfect day. A big thanks to everyone for all the fun birthday wishes and for all the beautiful letters I received via my sneaky mother. Thank you New York for the fabulous weather. Thanks Noah and Kristi for all the Birthday festivities and Noah thank you for my 2 Birthday cakes! Thank you Mom for orchestrating all the mail that was overflowing out of the Eyres mailbox...thank you Ashlee and Ellie for my Birthday cards. Thanks for the beautiful Pink Roses! Thank you everyone for the many many texts and the Midnight Birthday calls. The list could seriously go on and on! How wonderful it is to have such wonderful friends and family. I am a really lucky girl. I'm excited for another year of fun and adventures...and as for getting older...Bring it on! =)

Noah came home with SUSHI!! My FAVORITE!
Birthday Cake # 1
and Birthday Cake # 2 the next day!!



2 comments:

A said...

How Fun! I miss you soooo much!

A said...

How Fun! I miss you soooo much!