Saturday, November 3, 2007

Off Again!




Well...I lasted a whole 2 weeks! As much as I was craving some consistency and not living out of a suitcase,the wanderer and randomness in me impulsively bought a plane ticket and tonight I am laying on a blow up mattress in Noah and Kristi Eyre's apartment in New York City! Yesterday afternoon I flew into Washington D.C. where Scott and Stin came and picked me up at the airport. It was so good to see them again even though it had only been just a few weeks since I was last with them. We stayed up super late talking and laughing and talking and laughing before we all crashed and went to sleep at nearly 2 AM!

This morning I woke up to Hugs and Kisses from my sweet little Lucy Lu and fresh baked cinnamon rolls from Ms. Tate. They sure do spoil me! We decided to go on a little girls only getaway weekend so we packed our bags and piled into the big fun EXCURSION and started the trek to the big apple. The 4 hour drive unfortunately took us 6 hours due to some annoying traffic near the temple in Maryland and a few wrong turns and crazy scary detours...but we made it and the Eyres had beds all ready to go for us. There is all sorts of crazy fun in store for us these next few days so stay tuned for all sorts of stories and pictures soon to come!

No comments: