Saturday, November 24, 2007

Virginia Fun FUn

Stin 80's Night Birthday Lovin
Left to Right: Andy, Gina, Stin, ME, Scotters


I've turn into a little make up artist in the Hansen home. Now when I walk into their home,
I get asked for makeovers before I get a hello. I love it. =)

Noah, Kristi and I went to see this movie after Thanksgiving Dinner.
Despite the critics reviews, I really enjoyed it. I give it a B +

Just a random bit of Thanksgiving Weekend Fun Fun. I can't get enough of these guys! =)




4 comments:

A said...

your hair is long

Shermom said...

Where in the world is your next stop Share bear, I hope is Orem, Utah (510 west 650 south to be exact) give everyone my love

eyre blog said...

You are the bomb diggity. I miss you

nutrigina said...

oh, sherrycakes, it was so fun to have you out east for a while!! good luck with all the christmas madness! stay nice and healthy...i'm amazed at your superior immune system this month. i am wishing you a gift finding miracle! you are awesome. i am so glad i got to see you before you flew away! love you, g.